GIKI is one of the best institutes in engineering field in Pakistan. GIKI entrance exam is very important test as it contains 85% of aggregate marks to get admission in GIKI and only 10% are taken from FSC part-1 and 5% are taken from matric. So, it means if you could not perform well in FSC, even then you can get admission in GIKI based on your score in GIKI entrance exam.
Test is divided into 2 parts (Part-A and Part-B). Following is distribution of Parts:
Total Questions in GIKI entrance exam : 80
Time allowed : 2 hours
Questions in Part-A : 60
Questions in Part-B : 20
Total 60 questions are available in part-A from Mathematics and Physics. There is negative marking in this part only. Each correct answer carries +3 marks and each negative answer will cost -1 mark. So, student must be careful while attempting this section and should leave question if he/she has no clue at all about answer.
It consists of English portion and there are 20 questions. There is no negative marking in this section. Each correct answer carries +1 marks, wrong/unattempted question carries 0 mark. So, student must not leave any question from this section.
Because of its importance, high stakes and huge marketing campaigns of academies, students were forced to join preparatory academies. But preparatory academies did not improve standards and did not incorporate new advancements in technology, so students still face similar problems as they were facing 15-20 years back. This complete course is designed, taught and developed by experienced engineers, so this is by far amazing course for preparation of GIKI as it is taught by toppers. Moreover, GIKI 2017 will be held in 9th of July, so students will have almost 40-45 days after FCS part-2, so quick revision and practice is very important without wasting any time.
Following are problems with academies:
These are costly and there are many reasons for these high costs.
Students who are not living in big cities need to come to big cities like Lahore, Rawalpindi, Islamabad and Multan from smaller cities and live in hostels which is really tough for them.
Questions provided by academies are really tough and students get demotivated from first day. This is strategy adopted by academies to let students believe that they need academies.
Most importantly, a lot of time is wasted in academies which are beyond control of anyone. This is most important time of student life for GIKI aspirant, so it must not be wasted at any cost. Following are examples of time wastage:
- Commuting/Travelling from academy to home and home to academy
- Listen to lectures which you already know
- Check answers of questions manually and calculate marks in each quiz
- Wait for teacher to explain all answers even if you need explanation of only 5 questions out of 50 but you will have to listen to all.
Many more other distractions/ disturbances.
Why Students join academies?
1) To get questions of past papers which are available on internet easily.
2) To clear concepts. They must understand they how same teachers can clear concepts in just 2 months which are not clear in 2 years of FSC study.
3) Students feel that might be due to some influence of academies; they might get questions which can appear in current GIKI paper which is absolutely not the case.
4) Students join as they feel they cannot study with proper routine at home.
5) Lastly they join academy as other friends are also joining and they feel that they might miss some important techniques.
1) High quality video lectures of complete course. Students can opt to any of following programs as per their desire as we understand that every student has individual needs.
- (Video lectures + Test session)—even in this, students can skip lecture and go to tests directly.
- Test session only
2) High quality MCQs with detailed explanations. So after finishing quiz, you can immediately know reason of wrong answer and clear concept.
3) No time waste at all. You will solve more practice MCQs in lot less time and you can spend more time to study books.
4) Schedule is given and you can follow schedule to finish course in 60 days. No academy can provide such comprehensive study plan and practice. This is a challenge.
5) Full length mock tests will be taken, so you exactly know what to expect in real GIKI paper.
6) “Special Group” will be assigned to enrolled students, so they can discuss problems/questions with teachers and peer students.
7) Very important automated analysis reports will be given to track your performance in each subject. This is most important feature as it will contains your % accuracy in each subject and % speed of solving quiz. In this way, you will be able to analyze your performance in each subject and improve accordingly.
8) You can study anytime of the day and from anywhere. If you miss one day, you can cover in next day.
Overall, since it is designed and developed by top quality faculty, very sincere management and extremely talented technical persons, so you are assured of best quality and we assure you that studying on taleemdost.com will be your best decision of life.
We are very confident about our GIKI preparation program that we are offering free registration and first 5 days of complete course. If you like courses, only then you need to pay fee. For your bright future, try is must.
Since most of students who appear in GIKI entrance exam also appear in NUST entrance exam, so we have combined curriculum of both exams. So, if you follow our NUST(NET) preparation, you will get all material covered for GIKI exam as well. ( Study-Plan-For-NET-2017 )
Students who will choose our GIKI course will get exclusive opportunity to get hands on exercises from past papers of NETS. We will include questions covered in past papers in our chapter wise tests and accumulative tests.
1) How can I clear my doubt in question if something is not clear?Ans: You can contact by using “group” chat which will be assigned to each students. In those groups, your teachers and fellow students can answer. We strongly suggest to use that group effectively to discuss issues and answer other as well.
2) Why your fee is very less as compared to academies? Will you provide quality study material?Ans: Our main purpose is to help our students succeed without any financial problems. Despite topper faculty, top class mcqs data with answers and amazing features of website, we ensured very less fee to deliver benefit to everyone.
3)Is there any talent/need base scholarship opportunity available for students?Ans: We understand that we must acknowledge performance of our talented students and that is why we will provide free preparation to students with over 1000 marks in FSC or above 500 marks in FSC part-1. For need base scholarships, students who cannot pay can ask parents to call directly to our helpline number. No question will be asked why they can’t pay.
4) What is guarantee that this is not a fraud?
This is in fact a hilarious question. You will pay after studying 5 days for free if you are satisfied. There is not any question of fraud etc.
In Case of any other Question, please don't hesitate to contact us. 🙂