NET (NUST Entrance test) is crucial for all those who want to pursue their career in engineering fields as NUST in one of the best universities in engineering field. Students who pass out from NUST get excellent exposure to engineering field. NET is very important test as it contains 75% of aggregate marks to get admission in NUST and only 15% are taken from FSC and 10% are taken from matric. Following is pattern of NET for engineering students:
Mathematics 40% ( 80 mcqs )
Physics 30% ( 60 mcqs )
Chemistry 15% ( 30 mcqs )
English 10% ( 20 mcqs )
Intelligence 5% ( 10 mcqs )
Total MCQs = 200
Time allowed = 3 hours.
There is no negative marking in NET, so student must not leave any question blank.
Because of its importance, high stakes and huge marketing campaigns of academies, students were forced to join preparatory academies. But preparatory academies did not improve standards and did not incorporate new advancements in technology, so students still face similar problems as they were facing 15-20 years back. This complete course is designed, taught and developed by experienced engineers, so this is by far amazing course for preparation of NET as it is taught by toppers. Moreover, NET 2017 will be held in start of July, so students will have almost 40-45 days after FCS part-2, so quick revision and practice is very important without wasting any time.
Following are problems with academies:
These are costly and there are many reasons for these high costs.
Students who are not living in big cities need to come to big cities like Lahore, Rawalpindi, Islamabad and Multan from smaller cities and live in hostels which is really tough for them.
Questions provided by academies are really tough and students get demotivated from first day. This is strategy adopted by academies to let students believe that they need academies.
Most importantly, a lot of time is wasted in academies which are beyond control of anyone. This is most important time of student life for NUST/NET aspirant, so it must not be wasted at any cost. Following are examples of time wastage:
- Commuting/Travelling from academy to home and home to academy
- Listen to lectures which you already know
- Check answers of questions manually and calculate marks in each quiz
- Wait for teacher to explain all answers even if you need explanation of only 5 questions out of 50 but you will have to listen to all.
Many more other distractions/ disturbances.
The courses offered by taleemdost contain video lectures and chapter wise MCQs Quizzes. The main emphasis is upon better and easy understanding of every important concept and difficulties faced by students.
1) We offer
Best quality video lectures and quizzes
Flexibility of learning within your own time frame
Cost and time effectiveness
Progress tracking reports
Interactions with subject specialists regarding your queries
Test sessions before Board exams
2) “Special Group” will be assigned to enrolled students, so they can discuss problems/questions with teachers and peer students.
3) Very important automated analysis reports will be given to track your performance in each subject. This is most important feature as it will contains your % accuracy in each subject and % speed of solving quiz. In this way, you will be able to analyze your performance in each subject and improve accordingly.
4) You can study anytime of the day and from anywhere. If you miss one day, you can cover in next day.
Overall, since it is designed and developed by top quality faculty, very sincere management and extremely talented technical persons, so you are assured of best quality and we assure you that studying on taleemdost.com will be your best decision of life.
We are very confident about our NUST/NET preparation program that we are offering free registration and first 5 days of complete course. If you like courses, only then you need to pay fee. For your bright future, try is must.
Main problem in NET is that students get only 40-45 days after FSC exams to prepare. We understand that it is very difficult for students to cover complete course according to syllabus of NET. We will ensure that during these 45 days, you read books at least 2-3 times, so that you get exceptional marks. We guarantee that by following our course properly, students can get minimum 150+ marks in NUST. NUST exam is consistently tough in previous years, so exhaustive preparation is required. We strongly believe that by following our curriculum and course, you can be topper in this year.
Students who will choose our NET course will get exclusive opportunity to get hands on exercises from past papers of NETS. We will include questions covered in past papers in our chapter wise tests and accumulative tests.
1) How can I clear my doubt in question if something is not clear?Ans: You can contact by using “group” chat which will be assigned to each students. In those groups, your teachers and fellow students can answer. We strongly suggest to use that group effectively to discuss issues and answer other as well.
2) Why your fee is very less as compared to academies? Will you provide quality study material?Ans: Our main purpose is to help our students succeed without any financial problems. Despite topper faculty, top class mcqs data with answers and amazing features of website, we ensured very less fee to deliver benefit to everyone.
3)Is there any talent/need base scholarship opportunity available for students?Ans: We understand that we must acknowledge performance of our talented students and that is why we will provide free preparation to students with over 1000 marks in FSC or above 500 marks in FSC part-1. For need base scholarships, students who cannot pay can ask parents to call directly to our helpline number. No question will be asked why they can’t pay.
4) What is guarantee that this is not a fraud?
This is in fact a hilarious question. You will pay after studying 5 days for free if you are satisfied. There is not any question of fraud etc.
In Case of any other Question, please don't hesitate to contact us. 🙂